So there's a new website and blog, in both design and engine.
So the basic changes are:
- https://projects.greduan.com no longer exists. Didn't offer value.
- https://blog.greduan.com is now https://greduan.com/blog
- https://greduan.com/gpg-pub-key.txt is now https://greduan.com/gpg
- New design! Less CSS. Less web obesity crisis. I wasn't particularly contributing to it before anyway, but now it's even less, and I'm getting a taste for this simple aesthetic anyway.
- New me! Which means different topics, different writing styles, and much more JS expertise.
- The website is no longer open source. That did not actually provide much
value and was a bit of a PITA, somehow.
- The content license can now be easily read at https://greduan.com/license
- No longer hosted on DigitalOcean (which was hella fast) using nginx, now hosted on Now using simple Fastify server. Makes for much easier deployments and site management.
In case you're wondering, nowadays (at time of writing) I work for a company called Impala, in the hotel PMS industry. If you're in that industry, I am sure we're of interest. I work full time remote, which is quite nice.
Nowadays I live in Grenchen, Switzerland, the year before that I lived in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Look forward to new content (hopefully!). I'll be talking about hopefully more valuable topics than just my experience with stuff.